Topic-icon New member?

More
6 years 1 day ago #2730 by Clarion

Greetings :) Great to find so many Jake-lovers around. I'm David, a sort-of-50-year-old from near Milton Keynes. Singer/songwriter/home recordist.....on a very localised scale but I love it. Been a Jake fan since I was a young thing - even during the gobbing frenzy of punk I was trying to turn people on to him. Ah, well....looking forward to joining in whenever possible and adding my own sniff of benzadrine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #4283 by johnworne

hello
i'm new user your community.my name is john and also have dissertation company in UK.
regards
john worne

More
3 months 6 days ago #4284 by Dave Knibb

Welcome - you will find this an excellent site for all things Jake related. I found it invaluable for checking words and chords to songs I didn't fully remember (as well as some I did!)

Dave Knibb

More
3 months 6 days ago #4285 by Dave Knibb

As I said to Clarion; Welcome - you will find this an excellent site for all things Jake related. I found it invaluable for checking words and chords to songs I didn't fully remember (as well as some I did!)

Dave Knibb

More
3 months 3 hours ago #4289 by Daisy22

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer.I dedicated my life to writing and charity,and feel happy to join this forum community :)

More
3 months 1 hour ago #4290 by Malcy

Hi, Daisy, and welcome to the Jake Thackray forum !

Here you will find as much information about the life and works of Jake Thackray as you'd ever need, a complete discography, lyrics and guitar chords to all of his songs, any news of the Jake-related products and activities of the Project, and this forum, where you'll find places to chat and share comments and opinions on a wide range of Jake-related, music-related and ad hoc topics. Welcome !

Eranu !

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds